Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week 3 EOC: Greatest Restaurant Experience

My greatest restaurant experiences would have to be when I was a child. When choosing my greatest restaurant experience, I chose the one that showed consistently good friendly service and great food. I chose Denny’s because there was always a friendly face to greet us, and a nice aroma throughout; I felt welcomed. My family and I would always go to Denny’s for breakfast; on Birthdays, Special days, or because mom didn’t want to cook. We lived within walking distance of a Denny’s, and every time we went we always sat where we had the same server each time; she was friendly and always had something new to talk about. Good conversation and good company is a plus while you’re enjoying your meal. Denny’s food was always so good, and their Strawberry milkshakes were the best... I always had to get one as soon as we were seated. My favorite item on the menu to get was the Grand Slamwich; it contained crispy bacon, fluffy eggs, sausage, shaved ham and cheese between two deliciously toasted pieces of potato bread with a side of golden hasbrowns. Another item on their menu I would get was their hush puppies. They were not an item that was on the menu daily, so when it was available I made sure to get it. I walked out always full and happy. Now as an adult, I’m glad I get to still eat at the same Denny’s as I did when I was younger. And I still order a Strawberry milkshake every time I go. Even though Denny’s isn’t a fine dining restaurant, but a casual diner, having servers who know good customer service will have your customers coming back for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment